LLoyd Jones | Investment
A trusted partner
Lloyd Jones creates value in our acquisitions via various strategies, from capital improvements, to our hands-on management, to simply knowing what to buy, when to buy, and when to sell.
With a highly selective $750 million in assets under management and a realized IRR of 25.27%, we capitalize on our 40 years of experience to find/create investment opportunities for our partners.
Lloyd Jones identifies
high-potential but underperforming assets in markets with strong demographic fundamentals. Purchased at a discount to replacement cost, these assets can benefit from Lloyd Jones’ professional management and/or a capital improvement strategy that creates value.
Located in dynamic areas, these properties require minimal capital expenditure and present investors with stable cash flow.
When investment opportunities present themselves, Lloyd Jones is ready to tackle the challenge. These assets typically require a major turn-around effort and substantial capital investment but can yield outsized returns for our investors.
Asset management is a critical component of the investment process. Our asset management group monitors the strategic plans for each property to ensure business goals are being met. They study market trends and the macro economics of each market. In addition, they review, on a very micro level, the monthly financial statements of each asset and monitor capital improvements. Finally, they help determine the right time for asset disposition.
Our investments enjoy an enviable track record, providing our partners with a stable cash flow and sizable capital appreciation.
• Total investment/development since 1990: $1.2 billion
• Assets under management: $750 million
• Average gross IRR of realized investments: 25.27%
• Average equity multiple of realized investments: 2.34X
Call 305 415 9910 to speak to an investor relations team member.
Who can invest with Lloyd Jones?
Our investment partners include institutions, family offices, private investors, and our own principals. And now Lloyd Jones is launching a crowdfunding platform that will allow private investors to participate in institutional-quality acquisitions with smaller investor shares.
Advantages of real
- Cash flow. Real estate provides a steady, dependable cash flow.
- Potential capital appreciation. You should get back more than you invest.
- Tax benefits. Check with your tax accountant to determine your particular situation.
- Stability. Real estate does not experience the roller coaster fluctuations of the stock market.
- Hedge against interest rate increases. We lock in an initial rate at acquisition.
- Hedge against inflation. Your property value increases with inflation.
- Diversification. Uncorrelated to stock and bond markets, real estate balances your investment portfolio as it is unaffected by corporate earnings reports and market whims.
A history of excellence
Our vertically integrated company has four decades of real estate experience through numerous economic cycles.
Why invest with Lloyd Jones
- We focus on markets we know. Our specialized teams assist in identifying market trends and high-potential opportunities.
- We focus on products we know: income-producing multifamily and senior housing assets.
- Our dedicated, in-house investment/analyst teams perform stringent underwriting and due diligence, backed by the resources of the entire Lloyd Jones team and experiences of our management divisions.
- We are an owner/operator. We don’t allocate our funds to others to invest for us. We make direct investments. Thus, our investors save an entire level of fees and can expect greater returns—as well as a greater say in the investment itself.
- And Lloyd Jones always shares the risk, by investing its own funds in every investment.
Request more information about investment opportunities