Irving Park Apts-SOLD DEVELOPMENT
Battle Creek, Michigan
Dedicated in 1928 as the Boys and Girls Building, it was a gift to the city of Battle Creek from W.K. Kellogg. It was redeveloped by the Christopher Finlay team in the early 2000s and converted into affordable family workforce housing. The renovations included the ground-up construction of additional residential units on adjacent land. The results earned the “Governor’s Award for Historic Preservation.”
Sign up for our newsletter
A monthly overview of our company and our capabilities.