Meetinghouse at St. Peter’s-SOLD DEVELOPMENT
Fort Wayne, Indiana
The Meetinghouse at St. Peter’s is a remarkable redevelopment of two abandoned parish school buildings, c. 1905 and 1914. St. Peter’s was totally rehabilitated in the early 2000s by the Christopher Finlay team into one-and two-bedroom, affordable senior apartments. Great care was taken to retain the historic aspects, including a massive curtain that spanned the theater stage. The adaptive reuse of these former Catholic girls’ school buildings received the 2006 Leonard G. Murphy Award for Outstanding Commercial Restoration, awarded by ARCH (Architecture and Community Heritage).
Sign up for our newsletter
A monthly overview of our company and our capabilities.